Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 19:26:21 EDT

Well, the image is too blurry for me to tell the texture of your paintwork.
I would recommend you to get a better digital camera first. Anyway, from
what I can tell from the picture, there appear to be two huge cracks on the
legs of Deathscythe. To me it is a big turn-off. Why don't you try to use
some putty or liquid cement to fill the gaps? It would give you a much
better result.
I like the color scheme of your Rose Gundam. It has a different flavor then
the original white and blue scheme. It sort of reminded me of the colonial
French and their red uniform (or was that the British? I don't remember...)
But for the Deathscythe, blue and red do not quite match its name, "death".
So I personally feel a more gloom color scheme will fit better.