Fri, 11 Aug 2000 18:54:23 EDT

It's a type of Polyester putty, the brand is Mori Mori...you can find it at
HLj or R10.

> Whats the kind of Uberputty thats yellow that we see in hobby japan all
> the time???

Gundam Mailing List Archives are available at http://gundam.aeug.org/

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.0b3 on Sat Aug 12 2000 - 07:49:04 JST