Diglettdig@aol.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:34:35 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/00 3:39:44 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
oom9@crosswinds.net writes:

<< I read somewhere that Kou was considered to personify the stereotypical
view
 of Gundam fans, or fans of anything in general. He's obsessed with mobile
 suits and can't talk straight to women without panicking, and goes into
 temper tantrums when he doesn't get what he wants. Just something I read, I
 don't mean to rile anybody up :)

there's so much truth to that too...::ahem::

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger