Freedom045@aol.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 17:13:09 EDT

In a message dated Fri, 11 Aug 2000 4:17:15 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Benjamin Liptak" <liptak@NSPEmail.com> writes:

<< Is this supposed to be the Sentinal version of the ZZ, or is this the Full Armor ZZ from the series? (I don't even know if the full armor was in the series... someone correct me if I'm ignorant) Because I thought that the Sentinal version was a dark gray color (like the Bandai 1/144) and not white like the MG.

It's the Full Armor from the ZZ TV show., but it does have the BFG from Sentinel, so I suppose you could convert it with some paint. I also think the head is different from the Sentinel version.