Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:47:00 -0400

They also do it for Kiyone and Mihohshi, even when their wearing their
towels(They add straps) Doesn't make a lot of sense, and in scenes in the TV
version of the Onsen(The one inside the bathroom in Tenchi's house) there is
a lot of steam, so Mihohshi's really stand out since they don't mesh well at
all with the fog...

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of -Z-
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2000 1:56 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Re: Your Most Emotional GundamMoment (spoilers,
OT, etc.)

that
would
> completely alter the gist of a scene. And, of course, some of the
funniest
> incidents (such as the "doctor" scene from episode 7), were undoubtedly
removed
> entirely.

I only saw part of one of the OAVs, but I was amused to see that CN had
painted
bathing suits on the girls in the bath scene. And not just bikinis, either,
but
full one-piece maillots. (One was in red and the other some tawny color, as
recall) That was okay for the linging in the pool bit, but gets a bit silly
when they're on the deck lathering up.

What was mmost amusing was that you could see their dilemma - they couldn't
cut
the scene because the dialogue between the girls was the setup for the rest
of
the program!

And this is on cable. Imagine what it'd be like if it had to be edited for
Saturday morning network TV.!

-Z-