Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:26:47 -0400

Thought I'd show off a little and show people my custom paint jobs on both
the 1/144 Deathscythe and the 1/144 Rose Gundam. The Deathscythe is done in
Katoki's color scheme for it(I used a pic on Burke's site as reference, and
also used Mark's DS pic as a coloring reference). The Rose Gundam, I decided
to make it more like a rose, hence a good deal of red and a lot of gold.
The pic's a little blurry, and I admit my painting skills aren't the
best(Notice the right leg of Rose Gundam), but I'd like to welcome any
opinions from people more experienced than me.
Here's the link:
http://www.gundam.com/modelgallery/view_pic.cfm?modelgalleryid=363&pic=1