Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:16:01 -0700

Wow! It kicks ass!
I usually build my kit on the weekend. But, with this on, I couldn't wait. So, I
decided to build it last night.
It looks assume! Size is Impressive and every joints are strong. This is true
Mater Grade. Feel sorry for my MG Dom, it's not my favorite anymore. Sazabi's
taking over it's place on my task.
More amazing thing was I only spent 2-3 hours on it. May be because I didn't do
any coloring. But, this is the easiest and fastest kit I've ever built. I mean
easiest MG I ever built. It had very few parts. MG RX-78 must have more parts
then this thing. So, don't let the box intimidate you.
Colors works great, too. I think I'm gonna do some panel lining and dirty it up
a little. Well, may be some flat top coat on it. ( It's too shiny ) But, that's
about it.
I thought price was little high. But, it's well worth it. Highly recommended.

Danny