-Z- (z@gundam.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 10:56:10 -0700

I only saw part of one of the OAVs, but I was amused to see that CN had painted
bathing suits on the girls in the bath scene. And not just bikinis, either, but
full one-piece maillots. (One was in red and the other some tawny color, as I
recall) That was okay for the linging in the pool bit, but gets a bit silly
when they're on the deck lathering up.

What was mmost amusing was that you could see their dilemma - they couldn't cut
the scene because the dialogue between the girls was the setup for the rest of
the program!

And this is on cable. Imagine what it'd be like if it had to be edited for
Saturday morning network TV.!

-Z-