Freedom045@aol.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 12:41:45 EDT

In a message dated Thu, 10 Aug 2000 9:25:48 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Leslie_R <trojan@atoka.net> writes:

<< of course another of the things that makes 0083 unique is that it shows that the "good guys" don't always win, or make it a pyrric victory at best.. but since Kou didn't save the day i gues that's why many Gundam fans hate him and love seeing him get dumped on.. he's only human.. too human perhaps.. how many out there think thye could have handled that situatoin any better than he did?

-Les>>

I could have handled it better, by not being such a wuss. I still can't see why Nina fell for him. A cooler, more competent pilot would have been able to handle the situation better than Kou.

The fact that Operation Stardust succeeded is irrelevant to the character of Kou Uraki. We didn't need him to save the day, we just needed to have him act like a MAN.

Gato was a legend even before his death.
Kou is now living in disgrace, a forgotten footnote in the world of the Universal Century.

Oh, I find the fact that some people consider Kou to be the equal of Gato to be very funny indeed.

Tom