MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 15:57:16 EDT

In a message dated Thu, 10 Aug 2000 3:46:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Edward Ju <gundam@loop.com> writes:

<< >In a message dated Thu, 10 Aug 2000 2:54:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>"Zhao Pan" <zhaopan@hotmail.com> writes:
>
><< The next HGs I would like to see is the RX-79(G) >>
>
>Wasn't the current 1/144 considered HG?
>
>Jason

I think he meant HGUC kit. Which begs the question: are HGUC kits of higher
quality than HG kits, or just the same?

Eddie>>

Just wait, knowing Bandai, they'll release Wing Models under the HGUS moniker making it totally confuing. Yes, I know the UC in HGUC means Universal Century, but then again wasn't the HGUC line only supposed to cover non MG Designs....

Jason