Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 11:08:44 EDT

I just got my 1/100 Mobile Sumo yesterday and I got totally blown away by
this kit. The box is HUGE!!! Even bigger than my MG RX-78 GP01. As I went
thru the instroduction manual, I found the structure of this model abruptly
different from the "traditional" structures of Gundams and Zakus. Its gold
and curvy surfaces instantly distinguish itself from the rest of the models.
It is out-of-this-world!

I found this kit quite expensive at the current model market. At the average
of $30, it is up there with some of the MG kits. Even though it lacks some
of the finer details of yout typical MGs, you should definitely give it a
try. (At least the 1/144 Sumo, it costs about $8.50)

Now I have a big problem on my hands. Because some of the parts are molded
in gold color, cut marks will be left after I separate the parts from the
trees. Are there any other ways to cover them up aside from painting it a
layer of gold paint? Also I am going to add two small LED on its head and
one on its Heat Fan. (this model is big so I don't have to worry too much
about space)

If anyone has any suggestions about building this kit, please tell me. I
really appreciate your helps.Thanks.