Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 07:44:49 -0700

Hmmm more emotional moments..
Bubblegum Crisis: The episode where Priss has to kill her friend (who
happened to be a Boomer...) and the equally sad next episode when the other
Boomer chick tries to kill Priss. I've got an anime music video with footage
taken from these two episodes and it get's me every time....

Trigun: Erg. This is too new, and this is a fairly major plot point. Trigun
spoilers ahead, if you haven't seen all 26, you don't want to keep reading.

Well, Trigun had a lot of emotional moments. When Nicholas D. Wolfwood dies,
I was practically in tears, and that doesn't happen very often. His
acceptance of death was quite moving...
Another would be the first time Vash _had_ to kill someone (the saxaphone
playing Gung Hu Guns guy). If he didn't, Meryl and Millie were dead. You
really felt for Vash right there.
The episode on the SEED ship that was still in the sky, and after all the
fighting, and the ship crashes, and it seems like everyone came out ok,
Billy? Bobby? Can't remember the name, started with a B, takes a bullet
meant for Vash...
Hell, despite what it seems like at the start, Trigun is one of the most
emotionally charged series' I've ever had the pleasure of watching.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler