Matt Penn (grubber_matt@yahoo.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 05:19:37 -0700 (PDT)

--- Soimichiro Watanabe
<hitokiri_darkscythe@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Another animated movie that I loved: Transformers.
>
> This had a ton of scenes that was cool...

Heh... I was going to bring this up as one where I had
found both emotional moments and funny moments...

As far as emotional, well, the death of Optimus Prime
long touched me as the most sad moment I had ever seen
in the movies, though do keep in mind I was something
like... 8? 9? When it came out. ;)

And as far as humor, I'll still crack up when the
Dinobots burst onto the (not Sharkticons, the robots
they worked for who I can't remember) and crush the
majordomo who'd been holding Kup and Hot Rod.
Tentacles flailing underneath the door, Slag leans
over and politely says "Excuse me!" Ah, memories.

-Matt

--
"Well, two outta three ain't bad."
"It is if you're the third!"