Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:32:19 -0700

>I'd staple my eyelids to my butt to be able to read Japanese. Anyway, are
>there any English Gundam manga available? I'm too lazy to go looking for
>myself, and I figure everyone but me knows the answer. So, what, if any, is
>available?

Mixx has released the complete story of Blue Destiny in a single volume.
They are now releasing the Wing manga, I believe the first pocketbook
compilation (out of 3) has been released too.

Viz had the 0083 filmbook and they started translating Kondo's manga version
of 0079, but stopped releasing it earlier this year. I think they blamed
the lack of sales for stopping the series.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0