Edward Ju (gundam@loop.com)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:29:52 -0700

>MS Girls? This has been done before?! Okay, I give up. Where/what are
>they? I can only imagine that you mean the girls at the conventions who
>dress up as Mobile Suits.

No, it's a collection of kawaii girls wearing mobile suit armor. It was
illustrated by Mika Akitaka, who designed mobile suits for ZZ, 0083, and
was famouse for his work in Nadesico and Yuna. I believe the illustrations
were serialized in the magazine pages before he released them in compiled
form as an artbook. He did one exclusively for either Anime Expo 1999 or
2000 as the official mascot, but other than these one-offs he hasn't done
a lot of new ones after that first artbook came out, so the newest MS Girls
were the ones from V Gundam.

Someone just posted the URL for a site that has several scans of these
MS Girls, but I don't remember it now.

Eddie

&since=-1&page=1&rows=0