BlazeEagle@aol.com
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 03:24:04 EDT

In a message dated 8/11/00 2:42:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
hitokiri_darkscythe@yahoo.com writes:

<< I prefered the original Tenchi series (whats the deal with
 all the alternate universes?) but there are a lot of great
 scenes in Forever, also some really cute scenes from Pretty Sammy... >>

  You mean the O.V.A Tenchi series, right? I'm glad CN show that First(I hope
that's the one you mean), as the Tenchi that's being shown now, doesn't the
"feel" that the OVA did.

  The series playing now isn't as funny and isn't as good as the OVA. Its
good, but its just seems "off" and "mediocre" compared to the OVA. I like
both, but I like the OVA better.

  Tenchi yells too much! I guess I would too with all those crazies around
Tenchi! ;) I liked the OVA Tenchi better.

  I fully understand fans complaints about it now. Tenchi Universe is
diffentally an "alternate" story. It defines the word "alternate" perfectlly!
:)

  One question, is Tenchi's Grandfather's true identity the same as it was in
the OVA? There, I managed to avoid too big of a spoiler, at least I hope so!

Aaron