ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 00:28:29 -0500

I'd staple my eyelids to my butt to be able to read Japanese. Anyway, are
there any English Gundam manga available? I'm too lazy to go looking for
myself, and I figure everyone but me knows the answer. So, what, if any, is
available?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Maier" <oom9@crosswinds.net>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 9:13 PM
Subject: [gundam] Episode Zero:Preventer 5

I have a few questions regarding this section of the Episode Zero manga-it
appears to me that it takes place after Endless Waltz, since Wufei becomes a
preventer at the end of it. Apparentally it seems Relena gets held hostage
by terrorists, and Wufei tries to recruit the other Gundam pilots into the
organizations to help her. But what really struck me was the pressence of
Wing Zero custom-weren't all Gundams supposed to have been blown up(I'm
aware that the Wing Zero was heavily damaged, but we never saw Heero push
the detonation switch)? Maybe Preventer keeps it as a bit of insurance.
Anyway, it looks like all the Gundam guys join Preventer. But I'm a little
bit confused about how this story fits in and the presence of Wing Zero
Custom. Anybody know more about this?
Here's the link to the scanned manga:
 http://www.gundamwing.org/epzero/preventer.html