ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 23:42:45 -0500

I was kind of glad when Wing ended. No more taping every week night at
11:00-11:30 during school. Too bad I didn't predict that they'd be airing
the series so many times. What is it now? Round four?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Charlie Hetherington" <p_chan5@hotmail.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 10:21 PM
Subject: [gundam] Gundam 08MS Blues

I just finished watching Gundam 08th MS Team. Is it just me or is the final
episode just a big let down? I mean I was expecting something like that to
happen, but that and then some. I want it to continue! Kiki and Mikhail
find Shiro and Ayna, and Shiro just smiles...THEN WHAT!!! At least let
someone say something like "Thanks for not dying." or something!

The only bad thing about every Gundam series is, it ends. Yep, that is
Gundam's unavoidable outcome. I always hit a major down when I finish a
series. Is it just me, or are there other people like this too?

Comments?

No Pants

PS this is totally of the subject, but if you want to read a good book about
human nature and combat (sorta like what Gundam deals with) then read
"Requim for the battleship Yamato" by Yoshida Mitsuru, it really does make
you think.

“Never underestimate how precious life is…”
Yoshida Mitsuru