Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 23:20:59 -0400

I'm suprised nobody's mentioned Tenchi Muyo yet. Some pretty good laughs in
that one, particually the first OAV episode, where Ryoko is chasing Tenchi
around his high school(Tenchi's facial expressions are pretty priceless!)
Episode 4 and 7 are pretty funny episodes as well, particually in 7 when the
girls try to 'learn' to get Tenchi from Shoujo manga....
The Toothpick joke from Episode II of Evangelion....and "Dance like you Want
To Win" is pretty funny too...especially during the fast part where they're
training--Shinji stumbling on the dance pad and Asuka opening the door in
Shinji's face.
 "Castle Of Cagliostro" when Lupin screws up the grappling hook.....
 Any Cowboy Bebop episode involving Ed is pretty hilarious too....

----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Augustine Kyu Park
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 10:00 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] (OT) Funny Moments in Anime

You can't forget the dialogue between Akito And Yurika at the end of the
first episode :) Man that rocked!!

Yurika: You came to rescue me! You're my prince!
Akito: Listen I just came to give this back to you....
Yurika: Oh akito! You brought it back to me?! YOu love me don't you

Etc etc... I died laughing when I first saw it :)