Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:24:52 -0500

of course another of the things that makes 0083 unique is that it shows
that the "good guys" don't always win, or make it a pyrric victory at
best.. but since Kou didn't save the day i gues that's why many Gundam
fans hate him and love seeing him get dumped on.. he's only human.. too
human perhaps.. how many out there think thye could have handled that
situatoin any better than he did?

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse