Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:21:39 -0500

ZeonChar wrote:

> Other anime:

> Nadesico: The scene where they go to the island with that crazy blonde girl
> on it. And after they leave when they leave the admiral there buried up to
> his head in the sand and the waves washing over him. And the girl comes up
> to him and tells him their going to die together and it's gonna be so
> romantic.

or how about in the second episode i believe where Akito is explaining
to Yurika why he's so pissed off, that if he finds out that she was in
any way involved wiht his parent's death "i'll.. i'll.. I'll Kill You!"
and then we have that little scene pop up outta Yuricka's head with her
and Akito (Akito: I'll kill you.. Yurika: Darling) being the Gundam
Wing-nut that i am i almost peed myself when i saw that ^_^

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse