Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:42:17 -0400

Where did you find the Rick Dias?

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Freedom045@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, August 10, 2000 8:14 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: Re: [gundam] gundam model kit rants..

In a message dated Thu, 10 Aug 2000 8:02:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Zhao
Pan" <zhaopan@hotmail.com> writes:

<< Personally, I feel the HGUC kits are slightly better than the kits from
08th MS Team, with the exception of Gun Tank and Gun Cannon. I like
especially the Zaku III custom and Quebley Mk II. They are great in details
and look almost as big as the average 1/100 models.>>

I LOVE the HGUC line. I have built the Hyaku-Shiki and the Quebeley and they
both look perfect. BTW, is there any difference between the Quebeley and the
Quebeley MK-II besides color?

The Hyaku-Shiki looks great in the shiny gold chrome. It's the only kit that
should be painted as such.

I just bought two HGUC Rick Dias and I am really looking forward to building
them.

I am also looking forward to getting a Hi-Zack and the Bawoo! I'll also pick
up both versions of the Zaku III.

Some of my future hopes for HGUC are the Gaza-C and D and the GM-III.