Sedusa66@aol.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:05:08 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/00 5:02:27 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
zhaopan@hotmail.com writes:

> Personally, I feel the HGUC kits are slightly better than the kits from
08th
> MS Team, with the exception of Gun Tank and Gun Cannon. I like especially
> the Zaku III custom and Quebley Mk II. They are great in details and look
> almost as big as the average 1/100 models.
> I didn't heard of any 1/144 RX-79 (G) being released. Do anyone know what
> series is it from? Thanks.

It's from the 08th MST and I believe you can only buy the 1/144 kit in the
gundam vs. zaku box (Which comes with the rx-79(G) and a zaku II) I do agree
that the HGUC seem to be a bit better than the 08MST kits but I haven't seen
a guntank or guncannon from the hguc line so I don't know about them