Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 20:01:39 EDT

Personally, I feel the HGUC kits are slightly better than the kits from 08th
MS Team, with the exception of Gun Tank and Gun Cannon. I like especially
the Zaku III custom and Quebley Mk II. They are great in details and look
almost as big as the average 1/100 models.
I didn't heard of any 1/144 RX-79 (G) being released. Do anyone know what
series is it from? Thanks.