CookSuxXL@aol.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 18:07:53 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/2000 3:46:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
gundam@loop.com writes:

> I think he meant HGUC kit. Which begs the question: are HGUC kits of higher
> quality than HG kits, or just the same?

They are the same in all. HGUC kits are just HG kits of mecha from the
Universal Century (duh), but if you think about it... with the technology
now, they probably could make an updated version of the RX-79 (g). It was
still an excellent 1/144 kit in itself, I dunno much about hte Zaku it came
with, because that's the only one I have (excluding the Goufs and etc.)

~Andy Lee
CookSuxXL
Webpage: http://cooksux.8k.com