Zhao Pan (zhaopan@hotmail.com)
Tue, 08 Aug 2000 20:44:45 EDT

The new HGUC have some of some of the best Non-MG and Non-PG villains, such
as the Zaku III custom, Quebley Mk II, and Gouf. They are truly remarkable
and should be in every Gundam fan's collection.

The next HGs I would like to see is the RX-79(G) and Sazabi. But the
possiblity will be slim because they already have the MG versions. Also old
kits like Gerbera Tetra, Gelgoog, Kampfer, and Rick Dom II should definitely
getting some makeovers.

The next HG will be the Rx-78 GP01. It looks very similar to the MG version
but lacks some of its details such as separate knee pads and open hatches.
Also the proportion is a little off from what I see in the preview: Bulkier
body and shorter upper legs. It sells for $18.00.
Anyone interested?