MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 14:01:37 EDT

In a message dated Thu, 10 Aug 2000 1:35:42 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Burke Rukes" <god_of_gundams@hotmail.com> writes:

<< Echo|Fox writes,

><< For those of you who've seen Turn A (Burke, Mark?) can someone give me a
>little summary of what goes on for the first dozen episodes or so? I'm
>watching them raw now, and I've got a vague idea of what's going on, but
>there are a few things specifically bothering me.

To which Jason replies:

>Go to www.amotokyo.com. They have a fairly decent English Synopsis of each
>episode. But they have REALLY slacked off on finishing the last few
>episodes.

The AMO Tokyo site is the only one I know of with English synopses of most
of the Turn A eps (unfortunately, not all, particularly the later episodes,
even though I don't have those yet myself). I'll warn you now: they are
written in Bery Baado Engurishu. They kind of make sense, but they're a
headache to read at times. :)

You're telling me. I proofreaded episodes 5-19. uuggh

Jason