Danny Kim (danny@lookfx.com)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:01:27 -0700

Aztek's a great air brush. I do have model 470, I think I paid around $80. I
don't think you could ger
decent double action airbrush for that price. Best thing about it is, it's
verty easy to clean and you get
different size noses that you can change quickly. I also comes with instruction
video, it might help some begginers.

Dan