Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:47:17 -0400

One thing I'm curious about-what was the purpose of the inner-colony
Zeon/Federation battle at the end of Episode I/Beginning of Episode II of
0080? I mean, all the other Federation/Zeon battles deal with the Gundam,
but this one obviously didn't, since they weren't aware that the Gundam was
at side 6 yet.
 Since the MS were from Granada, I suppose Kishiria must have sent MS to
weed out Side 6 at the time for any Federation MS. That's just my quess
though.
 One final thing, shouldn't that fuel tank explosion have blown a hole in
the colony, or is Libot more sturdy than Side 7?