Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 13:10:32 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/00 12:52:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
grubber_matt@yahoo.com writes:

<< From Nadesico, Akito and Nagare(?) were shaking hands
 while the sun set majestically behind them when Hikaru
 pipes up with, "Hey! I just got a great idea for my
 next comic!" To which Izumi responds, "It isn't going
 to be another one of those guy-guy things, is it?" It
 had me laughing so hard I choked. >>

Izumi is just too damn funny ^_^

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger