MS06ZAK@aol.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:50:40 EDT

In a message dated Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:33:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time, Echo|Fox <echofox@wingzero.net> writes:

<< For those of you who've seen Turn A (Burke, Mark?) can someone give me a
little summary of what goes on for the first dozen episodes or so? I'm
watching them raw now, and I've got a vague idea of what's going on, but
there are a few things specifically bothering me.

Harr, matey, thar be spoilers ahead...

Right, here we go:
1. What is the significance of the ceremony that the kids go through? On a
related note, what's up with the leaches Loran was sticking on one of the
sisters?
2. Why were the 3 Moonrace people sent to earth? As spies? Why is Loran
helping the Militia?
3. Are all beam weapons in Turn A this powerful? From looking at the few
shots Flat's and the Turn A have fired, they seem significantly stronger
than anything from UC.
4. What was the book/datapad thing Loran picked up from the Turn A's
cockpit? After (Kiel's mother?) died, he was waving it around and typing
on it, trying to make it do something ... but what?

Other than a desire for a general summary of whats going on, through 3
episodes those are the only questions that stand out. With another 11 to
go, you'd better believe I'll have more :P

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler

Go to www.amotokyo.com. They have a fairly decent English Synopsis of each episode. But they have REALLY slacked off on finishing the last few episodes.

Jason