Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:25:33 -0600 (MDT)

Hmmm interesting =)
This begs the question, is Domon really Domon, or is he in fact an
alternate personality, created by a bored office worker from Neo Japan? :P
Oh well, i'll get to see what all the fuss is about in a couple of weeks,
should be getting a chance to see the first 3 eps soon eough.

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler