Michael Hinchen (hinchen@mindspring.com)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 11:00:54 -0500

Man I got misty eyed when Lt. Burning died. I also got a little teary when
Amuro met up with the White base crew after his final fight with Char in the
3rd Gundam movie. I wasn't sad but I was just happy that all the rest of them
made it through alive. I was shocked at my emotional attatchment to the
original Gundam cast and the 0083 folks. Nothing in Wing gives that kind of
emotion.
Gads...this gives me flashbacks when Roy Fokker died in Robotech.