Diglettdig@aol.com
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:23:21 EDT

In a message dated 8/10/00 8:52:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenius@unspacy.org writes:

<< Megumi trying to seduce Akito in that Virtual simulator in Nadesico ("I'm
glad I set it to a little adult".....had me ROTFLMAO). >>

how about the little space girl? (i forget her name) the one that kept going

"sneak...sneak...sneak....stare!" LOL!

--bob

Am I a butterfly dreaming of a man...or a bowling ball dreaming of a plate of
sashimi?
 Never assume what you think and feel is real!
-- doll in Enhasa, Zeal Kingdom: Chrono Trigger