Richie Ramos (gaijin@i-manila.com.ph)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 07:16:58 GMT

For me, in Gundam it's always the infamous 0080 ending.

Other things would be in EW, when Heero "shoots" marimeia. one also has the
Lalah Sun scene.

in others, it's Escaflowne -- the episode devoted to Allen's Father. also the
ending part of the series.

I also liked the Fokker Scene, and another is Tenchi in Love. I also like the
second Love movie of Tenchi, and then there is Kiki's delivery service, and
of course, Nausicaa.

there are a few more, I just can't remember at the moment...

flashlight.

www.localvibe.com
ofc: (632) 4167486 / fax: (632) 4167479
cel: 0917-4024780 / hse: (632) 7231308 (emergency use)
ICQ#: 12914919

I am NOT a starving writer.