Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:43:11 GMT

Why, I just answered a question like that a few days ago, but since I
haven't used either of the two you've narrowed it down to, I really can't
say much. Somebody was recommending the Badger I think, and I personally use
the Olympos. I like my airbrush, and I think that the Olympos would be a
good airbrush only if you can afford the time and patience to clean it up.
Nothing much else I can say except umm.. welcome to the list. :p