Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:37:33 GMT

I'm reminded of the parts from G Gundam, where the robot's mask is taken
away, and the face of the pilot is put there instead. Really, it's just a
way to convey the emotion of the pilot without superimposing the face
somewhere. And it feels more human. The way G Gundam feels to me. In this
case, it definitely looks human in a suit. I think it's because of the pose.
(and the semi bored expression)