·ReŠ·RaveN (st_evil@hotmail.com)
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 01:19:00 -0700

Hey everybody,
I just joined the GML so I don't know if u covered this yet, but here goes.

I've decided to get an airbrush and I know almost nothing about them (aside
from the fact I can use them to paint stuff, like my gundams). Well I
narrowed it down to 2 airbrush sets that look good, the Badger 150 set with
the XF needle, and the Aztec A470. So the questions are, which of those is
better to get, is there something better then those 2 out there
(specifically for model painting) and where is the best place to buy
airbrushes online?
Thanks in advance for any info you can give me.

Also what do you guys thing are then best MG kits?