Echo|Fox (echofox@wingzero.net)
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:23:18 -0700

A little G Gundam humor, since it's so rarely discussed on the list, and I
just finished watching the DVD (again). Highly reccomended addition to your
DVD collection, boatloads of extra's (a whole other DVD of extra's in fact),
and it's such a damned cool movie.

---
G U N D A M   F I G H T   R U L E S
The first rule of the Gundam Fight is you do not talk about the Gundam
Fight.
The second rule of the Gundam Fight is you do _not_ talk about the Gundam
Fight.
The third rule of the Gundam fight: someone yells oro, locks up, taps out,
the fight is over.
The fourth rule, only two Gundams to a fight.
The fifth rule, one fight at a time.
The sixth rule, no funnels, no removable armor.
Seventh rule, fights will go on as long as they have to.
And the eight and final rule, if this is your first night at the Gundam
fight, you will fight.
---

---
Nicholas "Echo|Fox" Paufler