BlazeEagle@aol.com
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 22:58:10 EDT

In a message dated 8/9/00 10:53:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time, MattKPau@aol.com
writes:

<< HLJ, hasn't always been this slow, I admit that thjey may not be the
fastest,
 but they've been severely bogged down by the wing fad going on right now.
 I've ordered from them several times in the past and as soon as you get your
 UPS tracking number, you should be getting your package in a week or two, or
 at least thats how my orders have worked out, but some people have reported
 having horrible experiences. >>

  I don't want this to start up another HLJ debate. Yep, I agree, they used
to be very fast for me as well, in the past.

Aaron