ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 21:01:54 -0500

Ah, that made my day. I'd literally dreamt of getting a couple of those.
Then God parted the clouds and said,"You're my favorite."
----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Savin" <pedro@shiporama.org>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 5:46 PM
Subject: [gundam] New kit stuff

I found some pictures of the new kits coming out soon (this is a great site,
BTW).

HGUC Bawoo, Zaku III, and Gelgoog-J line drawing (I wish they'd MG the
Jaeger!):
http://www1.beam.ne.jp/para/sintirasi2.jpg

The Bawoo looks really good, much sleeker than the original. Still too
small for me, I guess I'll have to shell out for the 1/100 B-Club.

B-Club Bawoo! Some other upcoming resins too:
http://www1.beam.ne.jp/para/sin.htm

Various Gundam Wing resins (I'm not sure if these are new):
http://www1.beam.ne.jp/para/sin9-wgnews.jpg

Well, there is a bunch of other cool stuff there to. Just go to
http://www1.beam.ne.jp/para/ and start clicking! :)

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org