Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 19:16:29 -0500

Roland Thigpen wrote:

> On Wed, 09 Aug 2000 18:25:08 -0500 Leslie_R <trojan@atoka.net> wrote:
> >Joseph Riggs wrote:
> >>
> >> As far as other shows go, I think one of the times I felt the worst was
> >> probably the end of episode three of Martian Successor Nadesico. When I saw
> >> the end of that episode, I just sat there stunned for a few seconds, and then I
> >> felt really, really, down.
> >>
> >> junior
> >>
> >me to.. a frind of mine had kinda spoiled it for me that something like
> >that would happen.. but i was totaly unprepared for how.. anti-climatic
> >it was
> >
> >-Les
>
> Frankly, I was expecting it. Don't know why....maybe seen that kind of thing in too many other animes?
>
> Roland

i know but i was told flat-out that it would in fact happen, and i was
given the general tone of the series up til that point and the character
in question for it to happen in a more spectacular and perhaps heroic
fashion.. when it finally came and wnet though it wasn't even with a
whimper.. and THAT's what left me sitting there stunned in silence..

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse