Wed, 09 Aug 2000 16:30:13 -0700

I was referring to how it hit me emotionally. From what I've seen of Nadesico
(about a dozen episodes, so far), the writers will typically have their nice
off-beat, quirky story with parody elements and other fun stuff, and then every
few episodes, they'll hit you in the gut just to remind you that war really is
hell. The first time this happened, and definitely the time with the most
impact, was at the end of episode 3.