Peter Savin (pedro@shiporama.org)
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:46:41 -0700

I found some pictures of the new kits coming out soon (this is a great site,
BTW).

HGUC Bawoo, Zaku III, and Gelgoog-J line drawing (I wish they'd MG the
Jaeger!):
http://www1.beam.ne.jp/para/sintirasi2.jpg

The Bawoo looks really good, much sleeker than the original. Still too
small for me, I guess I'll have to shell out for the 1/100 B-Club.

B-Club Bawoo! Some other upcoming resins too:
http://www1.beam.ne.jp/para/sin.htm

Various Gundam Wing resins (I'm not sure if these are new):
http://www1.beam.ne.jp/para/sin9-wgnews.jpg

Well, there is a bunch of other cool stuff there to. Just go to
http://www1.beam.ne.jp/para/ and start clicking! :)

Peter Savin
bawoo@shiporama.org