Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:45:54 -0700

KurenaiJiku wrote:

> So here's my question...what are you most emotional parts of Gundam if any
> exist?
>
> (I remember one part in Macross: DYRL, where Minmei has took a breather in
> the "last song" and the "Breetai" fleet decides to join the UN
> Spacy/Macross to fight Boldolza. That part got me really good. ^^;;)

The last episode of 0080 is easily the most emotional part of Gundam I've ever
seen.
As far as other shows go, I think one of the times I felt the worst was
probably the end of episode three of Martian Successor Nadesico. When I saw
the end of that episode, I just sat there stunned for a few seconds, and then I
felt really, really, down.

junior