ROBOTICK (jercar@aristotle.net)
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 15:06:18 -0500

You oughta see my Libra costume. It's very uncomfortable. Lots
of wires.
----- Original Message -----
From: <PierceCete@aol.com>
To: <gundam@aeug.org>
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2000 12:37 AM
Subject: Re: [gundam] Original Series Questions

In a message dated 8/6/2000 5:29:57 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
johnny_raiden@hotmail.com writes:

<< And Otakon had only 1 Heero,
< 1 Deathscythe, and maybe 5 Lady Une's that I saw... hmm
< oh yeah and there was this girl who's cosplay costume was
< Zechs... Except for the Deathscythe they were all girls... so
< we don't have the Sailor Moon/Guy problem in Gundam yet.

Yep, I know exactly what your talking about. After going to AnimeExpo 00'
I've had up to my neck in duo maxells and zechs. Say, you wouldnt happen to
have a pic of deathscythe? Cause my zaku II suit didnt quite add up and im
looking for costume tips. Hmm, maybe ill post up my pics of costume later.

G-S@viour