Charlie Hetherington (p_chan5@hotmail.com)
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 15:57:01 CDT

There is that part in Gundam 08th MS were Eledore calls MSgt. Joshua his
goddess, that is pretty good, but then he goes for the goods, which kinda
ruins the moment.

Then there are parts in 0080 that are emotional. Just after Bernie bites it
and Al watches the video that Bernie left him. That whole thing was like a
big emotional lesson for Al I think, becuase Chris (bernie's Killer) is the
Gundam's pilot.

I think that Gundam deals mostly with the emotional trip of war. If you want
a good emotional anime movie watch Grave of the Fireflies.

-No Pants

"Colors are fragrant, but they fade away. In this world of ours none lasts
forever. Today cross the high mountain of life's illusion and there will be
no shallow dreaming, no more drunkeness." -Hojo Ujiyasu