Chris Maier (oom9@crosswinds.net)
Wed, 9 Aug 2000 16:48:24 -0400

Pretty cool. Reminds me of the Crossbone Gundam!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org [mailto:owner-gundam@1u.aeug.org]On
Behalf Of Josh CTC
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2000 4:38 PM
To: gundam@aeug.org
Subject: RE: [gundam] Fan Manga, Steam Punk Gundam?

Right. I have come up with something, but it doesn't look the least steam
punk to say the least. Well, umm.. That's why it's a breakthrough, yeah. To
stop the ceaseless wars that plague the world. Have a look at it, give
comments, point and laugh (I did it while I was falling asleep, that's why
the lower bit was lousily drawn.) name it if you can, help me think of
things, that kind of thing.
Oh, here. http://members.xoom.com/dzorsch/gundam.jpg
On reflection, it looks more like some strange mix of everything stuck onto
one mecha. I think I shall call it Gundam Junkpile. Or the Junkpile Gundam.