Josh CTC (dzorsch@hotmail.com)
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 17:43:32 GMT

I have seen both, but I was trying for a Gundam feel. I would say that both
are very interesting takes on the whole robot genre, but they both look
organic. Maybe I just have a mental block, but I'll have to go shopping for
ideas. But thanks for mentioning Dunbine, since I've had an idea put into my
head. Maybe I'll have initial mecha and character designs up soon.