Leslie_R (trojan@atoka.net)
Wed, 09 Aug 2000 02:48:45 -0500

Joaquin Torres wrote:

> I believe the novels state that the one time she neglected to wear it,
> a soldier got whacked near her. What she was doing on the front, I
> don't know.
>
> Joaquin Torres

i think tat on the gundamproject's Mobile Suit Variations page
reguarding some of the personalized Zakus it mentions that it isn't
unheard of for even ht ehighest ranking generals to enter the
battlefield as piltos.. only the generals get the cooler toys
weaterh Kishiria was one of those generals who liked to lead form the
front at one time is anybody's guess though

-Les

--
                                  -Balki Bartokamouse